Pittsburgh area corporation in need of a Employee Services Representative.
· Research and respond to employee inquiries, within 24 business hours, received via multiple sources supporting all HR functions and provide a high level of customer service to employees focused on First Call Resolution.
· Responsible for accessing and completing transactions through multiple HR Technologies to include but not limited to account creation, password resets and troubleshooting.
· Provide process support for establishing/maintaining records in numerous external vendor systems.
· Develop a working knowledge of HR policies, procedures and guidelines supporting HR
· Support key initiatives operated through the Regional HR Service Center.
· Communicate with appropriate parties as required to research and resolve employee inquiries.
· Bachelor’s Degree (or equivalent) in Human Resources or related field
· 2+ years of HR or Client Service background experience required.
· MUST possess general knowledge regarding HR Policies and Procedures.
**NOTE: Must live in the Eastern Time Zone**
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com