Pittsburgh area organization is seeking an Administrative/Billing Assistant.
Duties to include:
- Reception – refers calls, supplies routine information, answers inquiries, and supplies standard answers.
- Preparing form letters, simple memoranda, labels, routine publications, and correspondence related to utility functions.
- Maintain alphabetical, numerical, or subject files.
- Use software such as MS Word, Excel, etc., to generate tables, charts, memos, reports, correspondence, and other material.
- Performs functions related to billing, payroll, cash deposits, etc. to support financial responsibilities on a daily/weekly/monthly/quarterly basis.
- Scheduling related work, processing field work orders, and working with the scheduling team.
- Provide backup support for billing of customers to ensure accurate billing, reporting, work orders, etc. during times of vacation, leave, employee absence, etc.
- Provide backup support for company payroll and billing functions, as needed, during times of vacation, leave, employee absence, etc.
- High School Diploma and three (3) years’ experience in an office environment providing utility billing or customer service. Associate degree preferred.
- Professional verbal & written communication skills, excellent customer service skills
- Knowledge of MS Office, Excel, Outlook, Word is required.
- Proficient PC skills with ability to learn new systems quickly.
- Strong organizational and multitasking skills
- Team player willing to assist where needed.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org